This papercut is a lovely abstract design - perfect for cards.
This is a great practise sheet for getting to grips with paper cutting as it has spirals, circles, lines, stars etc.
All you need to do is cut out the white area. I have chosen light grey to save on your printer ink, as you can see in the picture.
You will receive 1 jpg with the design and wording in reverse (as papercuts are done backwards).
and 1 a4 pdf with the design on it twice, one in reverse and once forward, which is effectively 2 different designs.
All you need to do is print out the image on the card/paper stock, cut out the white, then turn it over.
I Hope you enjoy making these as much as I did designing them for you
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
* To communicate with you about your order
* To fulfil your order
* For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for custom orders, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. The Legal Base for Information Collection
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by UK tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom I may share personal information
The GDPR (2018) requires that I disclose the details of any personal information I share with third parties.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies- for example the Royal Mail. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
The GDPR (2018) requires me to disclose the period of time during which I will store personal information.
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
GDPR (2018) requires me to disclose if you transfer personal information outside of the EU and the legal bases you rely on to do so, such as consent and contractual necessity.
The only circumstance in which I would transfer personal information out of the European Union would be for delivery purposes through trustworthy services such as the Royal Mail or similar postal services.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding my use of your personal information and my contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Clare Ardali, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at clare [!at] peppermintpurple.co.uk
*If a customer contacts me to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, I will request that the customer send a request directly to Etsy.
♥ You may sell any physical items you make from this design (on a very small scale)
♥ You may not use this design to create any other pattern, template or design for personal use or to sell
♥ You may not amend the pattern but you may use other colours
♥ You may not sell or share the pattern
♥ You may not use this pattern for any unintended purpose. My designs are for intended use only. ie. papercut templates are for papercuts only and Cross stitch designs are for cross stitch only.
♥ I reserve all rights to this design/pattern/template
♥ Please credit Peppermint Purple or #peppermintpurple as the designer if sharing photos of finished product online or selling the items
All of my patterns and templates are instantly downloadable once you have purchased. You will receive an email with a link on from etsy, and you can also find them under your purchases in your account on the etsy website.
If you have any problems though please do contact me.
If you have downloaded your files and you can't print them please check if you use the latest version of Adobe reader. Updating will help to solve the problem.
Customised Orders are more than welcome. Please contact me for prices and possibilities and, if you have something in mind, as many details as possible.
You will be able to download immediately after purchase. The PDF will also be available in your Etsy account, under "My Account" and then "Purchases and Reviews" after payment has been cleared. Etsy will also send you an email with a link to the files.
Jul 9, 2015
Deceptively simple design but actually delightfully challenging.