A while ago I was asked to create a Moroccan Tile Stitch-a-long; Moroccan tiles, from my research, tend to be a gorgeous tessellating shape and that is the characteristic I have used for this design.
This was an 8 part SAL that finished on the 14th Jan 2022, and so is now available in full.
- This design is just Blackwork and has no fractional stitches
SIZE:The design is 176 x 196 stitches
- On 14 count this measures: 12.58x14 Inches (31.94x35.56cm)
- On 16 count this measures: 11x12.25 Inches (27.94x31.12cm)
- On 18 count this measures: 9.78x10.89 Inches (24.84x27.66cm)
- On 20 count this measures: 8.8x9.8 Inches (22.36x24.9cm)
- On 22 count this measures: 8x8.91 Inches (20.32x22.63cm)
Don't forget a material border for framing purposes
There are 7 colours used.
This design does not contain any fractional stitches
Types of stitches: Blackwork (Backstitch)
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
You will be emailed:
- ♥ Instructions on blackwork and how to calculate the material required.
- ♥ The Blackwork Chart
- ♥ The full dmc key
- ♥ A One Page version for Mobile devices
Please note this listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD pattern only!
© Peppermint Purple, Patterns are for Personal Use Only and should not be shared under any circumstances