Basic Level DIY Blackwork SAL
FANCY RUNNING YOUR OWN STITCH-A-LONG?
TIME REQUIRED: 45mins-1hr per part, 6 parts
WHO IS THIS SUITABLE FOR: This SAL assumes no prior stitching knowledge from the participants. Whilst everything is explained it would be helpful if the Leader had a basic sewing knowledge.
This is perfect for those who would like to run a craft group, in any setting; Schools, clubs, village halls, craft clubs etc
PATTERN DETAILS: The end result is 32 x 32 stitches plus border. There are 3 borders to choose from; 2 borders add 6 stitches, and 1 adds 8 stitches to the overall stitch count. I recommend 10"x10" 14ct aida per participant.
COLOURS: I have used 3 colours and only 1 skein of each colour is required for the whole group. You do not have to use the recommended colours.
DIY SAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By downloading this SAL Pack you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- ♥ This SAL is licensed to be used once for up to 8 participants. Please purchase multiples if required
- ♥ You may sell any physical items you make from this pattern (on a very small scale only)
- ♥ You may not use this pattern to create any other pattern/template or design to sell
- ♥ You may not use this design for any other purpose
- ♥ You may not amend the pattern without prior permission
- ♥ You may not resell or share the pattern in any capacity
- ♥ Please credit Peppermint Purple as the designer if sharing photos of finished product online or selling any finished items.
- ♥ Whilst, these are not to be run online / on social media, they can be run on zoom/skype etc as long as files are emailed to the participants and not uploaded anywhere public
© Peppermint Purple